It’s the same Challenge with a new name and an improved trip planning & logging tool!
The Get There Challenge starts on the first Monday in October and lasts for 15 days.
Anyone who is 18 years or older, and lives and/or works in Oregon, is eligible to participate. Please note that sponsors and campaign staff are not eligible to win rewards and prizes.
Absolutely! You can join anytime during the 15 days of the challenge.
1. Register for the challenge here. If you’re already registered, skip to Step 2
2. Carpool/vanpool, telework, take the bus or the train, walk or bike
3. Log your trips from Step 2 using Get There or download the CommuteTracker app by RideAmigos to automatically log your commute trips during the Challenge.
Any trip for any purpose that requires travel from one location to a second location using one of the following transportation options modes:
Bike, Transit, Carpool, Vanpool, Walk, or Telework.
Trips can include travel for any purpose (work or personal) during the 15-day Challenge.
Please note the following:
- The following modes of transportation do not count toward the Challenge: Driving alone, driving alone in an electric vehicle, motorcycles, taxis or rideshare (e.g. Uber, Lyft).
- Telework trips are defined as trips that you would have otherwise made. If you are a remote worker (i.e., you would not otherwise commute to an office or other location) then you are not qualified to log telework trips. However, you can log other trip purposes; for example, if you walk to the store or ride a bike to dinner.
We encourage you to use transportation options as much as possible, but realize that they’re not always the most efficient or convenient option for each trip.
The Get There Challenge is 15 days long.
Log one or more trips each week for a chance to win weekly prizes.
Log eight or more one-way trips to be entered to win a grand prize.