The Get There Challenge starts on the first Monday in October and lasts for 14 days (October 5 – 18).
Anyone who is 18 years of age or older and lives or works in Oregon is eligible to participate. Please note that campaign staff are not eligible to win rewards and prizes.
Absolutely! You can join anytime during the 14 days of the Challenge.
- Create a Get There account. If you already have an account, skip to Step 2
- Log into your Get There account and unlock achievements here to earn points
Any trip for any purpose that requires travel from one location to a second location using one of the following transportation options: bike, walk, transit, carpool, vanpool, train, skate, electric or kick scooter, or teleworking (remote work).
Trips can include travel for any purpose (work or personal) during the 14-day Challenge.
Please note the following:
- The following modes of transportation do not count toward the Challenge: Driving alone in a gas-powered or electric vehicle, motorcycles/mopeds, taxis, or rideshare (e.g. Uber, Lyft).
The Get There Challenge is 14 days long.
- For your chance to win weekly prizes, unlock achievements to earn 10 or more points by the end of each week of the Challenge (October 11 and 18).
- For your chance to win a grand prize, unlock achievements to earn 20 or more points by the end of the Challenge (October 18).